Childbirth Classes

I offer evening and weekend childbirth classes in my Orem home. These classes are basic childbirth education classes that focus on teaching about labor, birth and newborn care. My goal is to educate parents about all their options during pregnancy, labor, and birth, so they will be prepared to make informed decisions based on their own desires and priorities. I will also teach natural relaxation techniques and coping methods, and will provide opportunities to practice these techniques during class. I will also teach expectant parents how to create an effective birth plan, and give suggestions on how they can achieve the kind of birthing experience they desire.

The next available class will be held on Fridays beginning January 8 and ending January 29. Class will be held from 7 to 9 pm.

I will also be holding an 8 1/2 hour Saturday class on January 16, 2010 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.

Fees for my classes are $75 per couple for evening classes, and $85 per couple for weekend classes.

If you are interested in enrolling in a class, please contact me by email at doulamom@gmail.com or by phone at 801-885-8907. Classes fill up quickly and are limited to five couples per class.

No comments: